flight

flight

Postby luckyguy69 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:28 pm

anyone know if there is direct flights from toronto canada to sdq around new year cant seem to find without lengthy layover somewhere. also how far is punta cana airport to resort seems like there is direct flights to there. thanks in advance for replies
luckyguy69

Re: flight

Postby tefoster57 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Air Transat has direct flights on Saturday’s into SDQ mid dec thru March I think. Other option for direct from yyz is into Punta Cana. Several of the Canadian guests use that option. Not sure what the added cost of transportation is from PUJ, but you can check with Frank. Hope that helps
tefoster57
Past Guest

Postby Phatdaddy » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:56 am

I know a number of guys that fly from toranto directly into SDQ I think it’s only on certain days though
Phatdaddy
Past Guest

Postby jayeff » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:31 am

Hello, I am a regular guest at Frank's and my usual travel Itinerary is YYZ - PUJ - YYZ most of the year using different airlines for direct flights but from Mid December to Mid March it is usually YYZ to SDQ YYZ via Air Transat. The drive from Punta Cana to the resort is about one and half hour drive, the highway is excellent and the drive too Frank's designated driver will pick you up and drop you at resort and vice versa. There is a very reasonable extra fee for taxi charges and Frank will explain it to you at time of your booking. But do remember that the resort is closed every year from mid December to second week of January for holidays.
Welcome back to the club, and keep yourself up to date by reading the different posts at the website. I can only say that at Frank's magic happens.
jayeff
Past Guest

Postby luckyguy69 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:39 am

thanks everyone for your replies vert helpful and was looking for first week of january thats when my bussiness shuts for a week so good to know resort is closed at that time.
luckyguy69

Return to Resort Hotel Information