many thanks

many thanks

Postby Don Frank » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:50 am

For all my clients and friends
I want to thank all those who have offered to help me to recover part of the money scammed by this jayeff, but yesterday a loan requested from the popular bank was approved, and due to my good reference that I have with the bank for having been a good client in pay my loans correctly, so that the favor of God, the loan of the bank and the beautiful intentions of all of you to help me, I know that my wife will come out well of that disease, Again I want to thank all of you for your desire to help me , I can only ask that I count on you and that if at any time I need financial help, I know that I can count on all of you my friends,
Thank you and may God bless you all.
Sorry , remember that my english is not good,
Frank and Mercedes
Don Frank
Site Administrator

The following user would like to thank Don Frank for this post
amoraviov, Bazman, btls101, callowayman, EasyRyder, HBergeron, Rumbai, STE, Sunfest234, tefoster57, TJB

Re: many thanks

Postby kemosabey » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:29 pm

Congratulations on your loan!!!!!!

Maybe we all should kick a few dollars for you to hire either a lawyer or a private detective to hunt this SOB
down and bring him to justice!
All of you guys who think it is a good idea, please write you opinion on this matter.

Thank you all.
Kemo
kemosabey
Past Guest

Re: many thanks

Postby HBergeron » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:54 pm

Thank you Frank for the update. Hopefully the loan will be a light at the end of the tunnel and smooth sailing with blue skies is just a short time away. Give Mercedes a hug for all of us.
HBergeron
Past Guest

Return to Resort Hotel Information