Safe in Room

Safe in Room

Postby UkJames » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:55 pm

Hi, please can you confirm if there is a safe in the room, that can hold a laptop ? If not does Frank have a safe we can use ? I’ve seen on the website it says there are safes in the rooms but I’m interested in if they will hold a computer. Thanks
UkJames

Re: Safe in Room

Postby Rumbai » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:26 am

Yes the safes in the room will hold a computer. If your computer is really large you may have to put it on its side. I always take a small laptop but I never lock it up. The only thing I keep in the safe is my passport, extra money and any gifts I have for my girl I do not want her to see. Franks place is small and no one from the outside can get in. Extremely safe and I have never had anything stolen from there.

On Juan Dolio it is also extremely safe area. Just down the street is the Presidential getaway home along with a police station. There are police every where in that area. The most unsafe thing is crossing the street to go to the beach. Watch out for the police on motorcycles.

About to make my 20 trip to Franks in less than 4 years.

Rumbai
Rumbai
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank Rumbai for this post
callowayman

Postby UkJames » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:12 pm

Thank you, am hoping to be in a position to have dates locked to book in a couple of days time
UkJames

Postby STE » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:14 pm

I have not found that the room safes are large enough to hold a standard size laptop. Next time I may have to try again, based on what Rumbai said, but it might not be necessary. I've always left my laptop on the desk in the room for many years and never had a problem. The only person who will enter your room when you're not there is the cleaning maid, who is not likely to take someone's laptop. The safes are large enough to hold all your other valuables, such as wallet, passport, phone, etc.
Last edited by STE on Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
STE
Past Guest

Postby tefoster57 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:16 pm

I have to agree with the other's, I've left My laptop and my Ipad in the room and never had a problem. I usually put My extra cash, Passport and Wallet in the safe and never had a problem. As Rumbai said, Franks is closed to the public, and you need a Key to get into the salon from the street (You will have a gate key on your room keyring, which the safe key is detachable in case your chica needs to use the facilities). Just relax, enjoy the company and cold Presidentes. ;)
tefoster57
Past Guest

Postby callowayman » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:12 pm

UkJames

The chicas live on site and when they are not with a guest then they are in back. There is a zero percent chance anything will be taken from your room. If something were to be stolen - it would be returned within minutes and that person fired immediately. The staff and the chicas really don't want to lose their job and would never risk getting fired trying to steal stuff. In fact, it's the chicas that make sure I secure my cash, passports and credit cards every time we leave the room!

During my first trip in 2018, I was a bit drunk and dropped some cash outside my door without me realizing it. Frank approached me the next morning and asked if I was missing money. I counted my cash and told him that I was missing 1000 pesos (20 USD). He handed me the money and told me that the housekeeper found it outside my door and gave it to him. I don't think this would happen anywhere else in the DR. The housekeeper or Frank could have easily kept the money and said nothing (I probably wouldn't have never realized I lost 20 bucks lol) but this shows integrity from Frank and all of his staff

I've never locked up any of my electronics (Ipad, Iphone, etc) during my 6 trips to Franks so there is nothing to worry about except which chica(s) you want to sleep with that night lol

-Callowayman
callowayman
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank callowayman for this post
EasyRyder

Postby thiawroane » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:13 pm

Laptop?
thiawroane
Past Guest

Postby kemosabey » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:11 pm

I know Frank from both his own place and where he was an employee. He is honest and all of his employees are honest and trustworthy.
I left two very expensive cameras in my room while I went to play golf or to the beach and no one touched them or any thing else in the room. I feel very comfortable with leaving anything in the room as I know it is safe and sound. I wish I felt this way with other hotels that I stay at when I travel.
I have sent several other gentleman to Frank's and they tell me the same thing, I am correct about Frank's place. Clean, honest and just plain great!

kemo
kemosabey
Past Guest

Postby UkJames » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Thank you. Looking forward to seeing some of you soon
UkJames

Return to Resort Hotel Information