Maria did not even come close to ruining 3rd trip

Maria did not even come close to ruining 3rd trip

Postby Phatdaddy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:44 am

So I need to start off by as always thanking Frank and Mercades for being such wonderful hosts . Frank can do some amazing things , but he can not stop a hurricane or change the weather but he did everything in his power to make sure the trip was amazing , where there problems ,, yes ,,, where they well out of Franks control also yes I am the one who planned a trip right in the middle of peak hurricane season . So I contacted Frank two days before I was scheduled and had my trip moved up a day , this ended up causing a ripple affect of bad things lol ,,, yet again none of them had anything to do with frank or the resorts control . Frank hooked me up and my Venz Girl "G" was waiting for me once I arrived . I spent my first day with just her the following morning it was off to my casting . At my casting I could not refuse my Fav Venz girl "L" so I had two chicas lol . Buy the way before you attempt be very careful as the weeke went on they became very competitive of each other and where tearing me in half . I had to start to see them sepertly because I did not want one or the other to feel like I was paying more attention to the other . So my suggestion for anybody do not take two primary's for most your trip . Just stick with mini's and fulls ,,, or a few days it makes things less complicated . Don't get me wrong the girls where still great and it is not like they where mean to each other or anything like that . It was just the battle for my attention was intense . Did get to do a few minis with some new girls that I will write about in the chica section ( Dominican girls "A" and "H"). Maria ruined some trips I had planned , but amazing trip over all . (Fourth and fifth trips planned ,, and prob 6 also but that's in the far future . Got to do some fun things , had a movie night with my new friends , Pete and tony great guys . Went out to eat a lot my favorite in town place is still Palayadart . But also went to Meson (it's another place in town) did get one day in the ocean before maria hit . Lots of fun in the pool. Stayed local most the trip besides a trip to the jumbo . But I am definitely hooked and am an addict lol . Thank god I have a few months to get my head out of the clouds before my next trip . The blues have not set in to badly yet , burn then again I just left and it was only about 8 and a half hours ago I was there lol. But as always thank you frank for haveing this piece of heaven on earth . A place where you can really gonand escape reality and put everything on hold . My next three trips ,,, one to party with Rumbai in December and that should be a blast ,,, planning a Valentine's trip for February and I want the birthday bash (June 30th for anybody who wants to come lol) with all the problems I have mostly forgot about . And if you are reading this and on the fence and misses ny last one . Plan the trip ASAP you will not regreat it . It took me almost two years to plan my first trip. Send my first trip it looks like on a year time (June 2017 to June 2018 ) I will make 6 trips ,,, and with me who knows I may call frank and be like hey have any openings lol . The girls are beautiful , the food is very good and there is pleanty of alcohol . And as I repeat myself frank is a absoulite amazing host ... the guy still has. It said no to any request I have made lol . Oh and if you get a chance with the girls ,,, go to karaoke . I was blown away buy how good some of them could sing. And I am sure they wish they could forget my singing lol . But again thankyou frank , mercades and your wonderful staff .
Phatdaddy
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank Phatdaddy for this post
STE, tefoster57, TxTallTales

Re: Maria did not even come close to ruining 3rd trip

Postby SuperD » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:11 am

This shows how great SPAV is. Even Hurricanes can't spoil your vacation.
SuperD
Past Guest

Postby Don Frank » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi Pahtdaddy
Thanks you very much for your great report and wonderful testimonial.
There is not any hurricane that can stop you :lol: :lol: , was rainin and you went into the pool.
and had a great time with all the girls around,
Thanks again and i will see you in Dec again,
Frank
Don Frank
Resort Manager

The following user would like to thank Don Frank for this post
Phatdaddy

Postby mntx66 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Thank you Pahtdaddy for posting another testimonial and advice! So glad all went well with Maria. I look forward to meeting you in December, but looking forward to my trip in October more!
mntx66
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank mntx66 for this post
Phatdaddy

Postby adameve » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:30 am

Great review Phatdaddy!
Seems like you did had good time!
Adam
adameve
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank adameve for this post
Phatdaddy

Postby Phatdaddy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:25 pm

adameve wrote:Great review Phatdaddy!
Seems like you did had good time!
Adam

Yea it was a real blast ,, I will have to wait for pictures and live through the other guests until December lol
Phatdaddy
Past Guest

Postby mntx66 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:20 pm

I will definitely keep you updated with my trip in 5 days...
mntx66
Past Guest

Return to Adult Vacation Testimonials