Trip number lucky 7

Trip number lucky 7

Postby Phatdaddy » Sat May 12, 2018 10:01 pm

So as I journey to franks private piece of paradise I find my trips getting better and better . Trip 7 was something to never forget . First of all Chica selection was absolutely perfect and a reunion long over due . Though my casting was amazing all great choices but when you find yourself trying to decide what one of four to choose and you had a small casting you know your in really good shape . Decided on one of my old favorates that returned a few months ago . Best desision ever (well besides the obvious decision to gonto franks in the first place lol) found out there was a birthday bash and was excited to get a preview of what will come for me next month at my own . Turned out we had two birthdays in one ,,, my Chica and cubby bear . Now I always told frank hey how great can it be as I have worked as a cooler at some major strip clubs and been security for big shot batchelor parties ,,, I always told Fran I’ve been there and done that and he would not show anything I never seen before ,,,,, well I was very wrong a very new and extreamly awesome experience that has me wondering if there is anything the girls can do to one up for my party . As I said to frank on the long trip to the airport ,,, my apologies for vastly underestimating a bday party at franks I myself even got to get in line with the gals and give my gal the final dance (might be to Xrated to share) but I did something right cause all the chicas where laughing and clapping and screaming and going absolutely wild lol . Honestly this trip was a 12 on a scale from 1 to 10 .... also very non drama filled and just tons and tons of fun fun fun . Frank Thankyou for the amazing time and look forwards to trip 8 next month ( it will be my spav year 8 trips in a year from June to June lol guess I’m an addict ) huge thankyou to Frank and mercedies as always for the truly amazing time six short (probaly very very very long ) weeks and birthday bash time ( I think there are two spots open buy the way lol ) anybody looking to take the plunge now would be a great time Frank always has amazing selections and never heard of a “bad choice “ but in my year and 7 trips to franks his current lineup is truly outstanding . Well nothing more to say did not do much besides the birthday party . Few beach days few pool days . Our to dinner a few time . Not going to ramble on anymore cause the rest is bla bla bla I have said before about great food , great host ya de dah dah ,,, so on so on lol . Now I will find myself thinking about my casting six weeks from now and the very tough choice ( might not be that tough but frank and Mercedes current line up gives you a lot to think about .
Phatdaddy
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank Phatdaddy for this post
adameve, jayeff, tefoster57

Re: Trip number lucky 7

Postby tefoster57 » Sun May 13, 2018 5:16 am

Thanks for the report Phatdaddy. Even though small casting, looks like you had a BIG time! 8 Times in a 12 month period is almost an addiction, but what an addiction to have!! :D Looking forward to my 2nd trip this year in 4 days, and anticipating the anniversary party in October, also thinking about booking January already for 4th trip. Maybe one of these days our paths will cross.
tefoster57
Past Guest

Postby jayeff » Sun May 13, 2018 6:25 am

Thanks Phatdaddy for sharing your trip report. Of course at Franks birthday bash is extravagant gala and time to remember ;) A week to go and counting :D
Hoping our paths cross soon at Franks it will be fun to share stay with a established fun generating veteran :lol:
PS. Hope you will soon post pics of your trip :D
jayeff
Past Guest

Postby thiawroane » Sun May 13, 2018 9:54 am

Great report. 8 times in a year! Some are born great, others have greatness thrust upon them, others THRUST until they are great...

LOL
thiawroane
Past Guest

Postby adameve » Mon May 14, 2018 12:40 pm

Thank you so much for excellent report!
Phatdaddy, I can imagine that you really had good time! You are becoming pro now! may be one day you will beat Rumbai record for most visit in a year!
Wishing you all the best for your next trip, which will your birthday bash!
Best Regards
Adam
adameve
Past Guest

Postby Don Frank » Mon May 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Hi Phatdaddy
Thanks you very much for coming and for your great report and Testimonial,
Always is glad to here that you all have a good time, We had a great group of guys,
See you soon for your birthday,s party, Take care
Thanks
Frank
Don Frank
Resort Manager

Return to Adult Vacation Testimonials