A Personal Anniversary

A Personal Anniversary

Postby jayeff » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:05 pm

A Personal Anniversary
Next week I am travelling back to Frank’s for the annual anniversary bash, a week full of fun, excitement and lot of adventures, inside and outside the resort and not to forget inside and outside the room too.
But for me this will be a trip for a very different and personal nature too. It will be my one year, my anniversary at Frank resort. Most of all it is my first anniversary with my girl at Frank's.
What a year it was, in just one year I don’t know how many trips I have done and how many times I extended my usual 8vday trips either before or during the trip. It is just the magic that happens only at Frank's paradise , an addiction at it’s best.
In this one brief year the resort became my second home and in Frank and Mercedes I found two friends who are more than a family to me now, and wonderful and beautiful girls with charms of a diva but simplicity of a girl next door whose company always a memorable pleasure.
Of all the beautiful girls one stood out like an exceptional flower among all flowers of a garden, of all the 14 girls in my first casting, that one face, that one glance, that one walk towards me, and that one sweet peck on my left cheek changed everything for me, since then only her for each of my visits, though so many visits but each and every time the excitement and anticipation is as new as my first meeting with her. Her charms and her beauty always pulls me from thousands of miles away to a paradise like encounter each time.
So during the adventures of Frank’s anniversary bash resort there will be a small anniversary of a personal nature too a remembrance of a first remarkable encounter with my girl.
Thank you Frank and Mercedes for a wonderful one year and being there for all the beings.
Thank you all the staff at resort for wonderful work and doing a wonderful job and putting up with my loads of laundry during all this year
Thank you all the beautiful and remarkable girls at the resort for providing the best of everything in each of my trip with your charms and satisfying encounters for this whole past year
Thanks to all the guests whom I shared some wonderful times and some of whom are now close friends.
Most of all my sincerest thanks to a beautifully beautiful and wonderfully wonderful girl for each and everything, for each moment and each second the day I saw you till now as I am looking forward to my trip next week,for being everything for me and then nothing for me but just a pleasure that start as a second and then spread to a whole year.
No words or prose can describe that feeling, but yet may be a simple two words can do . Thank you.
In the end Frank I leave a mischievous question for you and all the veterans that is this a record of any kind to be with just one girl as primary in each and every visit for one year without a change….
Last edited by jayeff on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jayeff
Past Guest

Re: A Personal Anniversary

Postby tefoster57 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:43 pm

Thank You JAYEFF for your testimonial. Looking forward to my first anniversary party, even though it hasn’t been a year yet for me, but it is addictive. See you in 9days
tefoster57
Past Guest

Postby rockc123 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:48 pm

Your right Jayeff Thank You is to small of words to express all the joy That Frank Mercedes and staff of SPAV give us all.
rockc123
Past Guest

Postby tefoster57 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Bump
tefoster57
Past Guest

Postby mntx66 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi Jayeff,
This will be my 1 year anniversary at Frank’s as well! 5th trip :)
Everyone has their own fantasies at Frank’s! I’m looking forward to another ‘amazing’ week! Beautiful girls, great food and drink, and brothers in paradise!

Life is good my friend! 9 days!
mntx66
Past Guest

Postby tefoster57 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:31 am

See you both Saturday :D
tefoster57
Past Guest

Return to Adult Vacation Testimonials