Halloween Visit

Halloween Visit

Postby SuperD » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:57 am

Wow, my fourth trip was great. I am even more impressed by Good56’s record when I found out he is older than me. My personal best was four chicas in one day.

The almost full house allowed me to spend time with some great girls that may not have been my first choice.

One of the rat-bastards in the wild bunch pre-booked one of my first picks so I switched her out after a couple days. Her replacement was fantastic.

I went with Good56 and a passel of Chicas on the four wheel trip. We were covered in mud and dirt when we returned, but my two chicas gave me a shower that I will not forget soon. The pool party at Franks was another great event. Note: Resistance is futile if 7 Chicas want to steel your bathing suit in the pool.

A day trip to Costa Caribe was fun. The male guests could not keep their eyes off of our harems.

Gunnie manned the grill for Halloween diner. I was nervous that cooking for 14 or 15 would lead to raw or burnt chicken and steak. Everything was delicious. Frank’s staff made a great marinade and sauce fantastic meal. Gunnie also made a black margarita for everyone to start off The Halloween party.

The chicas changed into their costumes after dinner, and we started the celebration. I had a great time. I also won a free night mini for my last evening in Frank’s dart turnament. I thought I was too spent for another threesome, but my girls proved I could handle it.

I couldn’t close without thanking Frank and Mercedes for doing everything possible to make the stay perfect (even the weather).
Also thanks to the members of the Wild Bunch for allowing a Jabroni to join in on their escapades.

SuperD
SuperD
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank SuperD for this post
jayeff

Re: Halloween Visit

Postby jayeff » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:49 am

Great report SuuperD, glad you had an awesome time at Frank's but again to repeat myself what else to expect at Frank's but the best of everything.
As you mentioned shower with chicas, bring back the memories of my 4wheel fun.
So true in pool the first target for chicas is the bathing suit, but again who is complaining :lol:
The pictures of Halloween bash tells a tale that you all have fun.
I am looking forward for my next trip in 21 days :D
Thanks again for sharing your trip report
jayeff
Past Guest

Re: Halloween Visit

Postby Phatdaddy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:33 pm

Quick suggestion in regards to the pool iniceadent ,,, always buy your girls tie up tops and bottoms baiting suits as a gift ,,,, helps you even the odds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Phatdaddy
Past Guest

Return to Adult Vacation Testimonials