6th trip of 2018

6th trip of 2018

Postby Rumbai » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:11 pm

I just returned last week from another great trip to Franks and Mercedes. After talking to Frank, I understand that I have tied the record for the number of trips in a single year at six. This was also my longest trip ever at Franks.

My regular girl was waiting for me when I arrived with no surprises on my arrival. After arriving just after Halloween, I had the pleasure of meeting the wild bunch led by Master Gunny. Everyone else was either Steve 1, Steve 2 or Steve 3. All the guest that I met on this trip were great guys to be around.

On this trip we had dinner at El Sueno, El Meson in Juan Dolio, El Cunuco and Mason de la Cava in Santo Domingo and Neptuno in Boca Chica. All the restaurants are great. The new thing we did on this trip was to attend a baseball game in Santo Domingo. This was because my girls’ team was playing, and I wanted to surprise her by letting her watch her team play. Unfortunately, they lost. If you want to attend a baseball game the logistics are a lot easier if you go to San Pedro.

Of course, cannot go to Santo Domingo with out a little shopping at Agora mall. As always, I will keep this report very short and let a few pictures tell the story. If you have specific question you can also PM me.

As always, the staff and the girls are attentive to your every need. Frank and Mercedes are outstanding host. If anyone has any doubt as to how great Franks place is, I still have one more trip this year. I return next month for my 7th trip this year to Franks.

Rumbai
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Rumbai on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rumbai
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank Rumbai for this post
callowayman, jayeff, Sunfest234

Re: 6th trip of 2018

Postby Phatdaddy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:40 pm

Look like you had a great time and I look forward to crossing paths in a few weeks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: though it’s not really you I’m looking forward to seeing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phatdaddy
Past Guest

Postby jayeff » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:28 pm

Memories and memories :D Thanks Rumbai for a great review and sharing the memories of your trip, reminds us, yet again, that Frank's paradise is a place to be always and whenever :D
No need to mention that you, it seems you had a great time, as the pictures and smiles on your selected girls tells it all :D
Looking forward of crossing of paths again soon.
jayeff
Past Guest

Postby rockc123 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:01 pm

thanks for the report and pictures. I know you had a great time.
rockc123
Past Guest

Postby callowayman » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:40 am

Great pics!!!
callowayman
Past Guest

Postby tefoster57 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Thanks for the Update Rumbai.. Looks like you enjoyed your trip!! Counting down the days till my next trip (about 45 days) and see Frank, all the Chicas, an old friend and meet some new ones. :D :D
tefoster57
Past Guest

Postby thiawroane » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:08 pm

Nice pics. She loves beisbol!
thiawroane
Past Guest

Return to Adult Vacation Testimonials