WELCOME 2019

WELCOME 2019

Postby jayeff » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:36 pm

Welcome 2019,
I started the new year with a personal / family drawback, was not even sure that i can be at Franks on the opening day, one thing that i hate to do is put on hold my trip to Franks, was in constant touch with Frank, who now is not a friend but more than a family, so was in touch with my friends Rumbai, Tefoster, Phatdaddy who were invaluable with their advices and to be just there, in the last moment who else but Frank last message, you should come, and that was the reason i after the few long detours was at Toronto airport, met at airport by a veteran Vistaviewer and first timer btls101, that made the journey to SDQ, more interesting.
At the airport met by Frank and Luis, Frank was waiting for three more guests Rumbai, Tefoster and Sunfest, so Luis took us to the resort, with couple of beers and laughs we reached resort in pouring rain, but Mercedes with all smiles and an umbrella was waiting for us, i always say and have great regards for Mercedes because for me she is like a family but she is the heart of the resort, as i entered the salon, as arranged with Frank and Mercedes, my main attraction, a face that makes me forced decisions, makes me take long detours, make me pull away from all and everything, all beauty and smiles and fresh as ever was waiting with open arms, so much familiar run to my arms, and the ever comforting hug made me forget all the long jet lag.
I told myself and to my special girl…...WELCOME 2019. :D
The first day was a kind of busy as i was waiting for my two great friends Rumbai, being part of his surprise for his girl, and to enjoy as promised casting of my another great friend Tefoster.
All the guests waited for Frank to be there with full tally of guests, so casting was delayed till evening. Always a fun time to enjoy the casting of other guests with my girl every time winning that which girl guest going to pick, her theory is that first let me see the guest and then i will decide. These small fun gestures and the genuine innocence of girls at Franks makes the resort above all in the kind of aura these girls creates for their guests, full marks to Mercedes for keeping these girls as fresh as ever.
Rest of the trip was as fun and predictable and familiar as always, trips to Jumbo, i took all my minis which i pick during my stay to Jumbo with my esposa, eat out dinners at AL Sueno with Karoake many times, dinner at Soya Playa, restaurant just few steps ahead of Al Sueno.
Trips to Santo Domingo for shopping and dinners / lunches, usual restaurants of Santo Domingo,
This time on my advice of my girl we tried an authentic Dominican / Spanish restaurant ideal for lunch, called Vizcaya, it is near Agora mall but in a sort of old town area, great food and best sangria to go with.
As i always say one of best part of trip is always the company of other guests, so here i must mention that what a great company and guests were there with me all verterans and most of them now best friends whom i share so manyb things and in that circle a new comer, i want to say thankyou for awesome conversations, outings and company to Rumbai, Tefoster, Vistaviewer, Good56, Sunfest, btls101 and Jayusa, great guys and fun, earnestly hoping to meet soon at Franks.
I must say that three new inclusions of chicas are the best new year gifts at Franks, and i have the honour for each of them to be their first guests as i took them minis, good gifts and fun unwrappings,
I want to add after eating in all the restaurants, nothing keep me enjoying my meals then Frank salon table, the best food ever as always.
I want to thankyou all the resort staff, kitchen and housekeeping, for remarkable efforts and working in backgrounds to make everyone visit a great one, I hope Frank / Mercedes can pass my thanks and jobs well done message to them.
What else i can say to or about Frank and Mercedes, more than friends, more than a family, i have no hesitation to say they are my ears, eyes and always there for me, in each and every way, but yet i had to say….Frank and Mercedes thank you for just being what you are for me, my family.
Not forgetting Luis for he is the fun driver in each of my visit, sometimes i just delay my trip or outing if he is busy, gracias amigo.
In the end as all the words are finishing as all the praises are already mentioned but as always from somewhere beyond the words and praises make me write again again, the one beauty, one face one smile, who each and every time compel me to ask Frank, i want to come to your place, she is the sole reason for me to extend my trips each and every time, she is the reason which make me excited as driving from airport to resort and she is the one reason when i hate frank when he gives me the immigration paper to sign. I can only say that to her TU AMOR POR SIEMPRE, POR FAVOR. Thanks my love for your each smile, each gesture and each touch, because you not only have my heart but eyes too
I will be ar Franks again on 20 February for my birthday party, it seems now i am so used to at Franks that i am more comfortable and at home there than my own house :lol:
She was the reason that i extended my trip yet again from 19 January 24 and then 26 January.
As i landed here yesterday in cold freezer weather of -35, only thing that make me smiled are thoughts her words in my ear as i was leaving i will see you again my love in few weeks as i will be waiting for you here. :D
jayeff
Past Guest

Re: WELCOME 2019

Postby Don Frank » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:03 pm

HI JAYEFF
THANKS YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL TESTIMONIAL AND GREAT REPORT,
WE HAD A GREAT GROUP ARRIVING 6 GUYS THE SAME DAY, IT WAS FANTASTIC, GLAD HEAR ALL
YOUR COMMENTS, AND THAT YOU HAD A GREAT TIME HERE, LIKE ALWAYS , THANKS FOR TAKING US
LIKE A FAMILY, nOW I HAVE A CANADIAN BROTHER :lol: , WELL MY BROTHER SEE YOU NEXT MONTH.
BE CAREFUL WITH SNOW. TAKE CARE
FRANK
Don Frank
Resort Manager

Postby rockc123 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:09 pm

Sounds like a fun time :mrgreen: even with a ruff start glad it all work out for you.
rockc123
Past Guest

Postby Amoore » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:17 pm

Hello Jay,

Again so nice write up. I am looking forward to seeing you and everyone of our family again.
Amoore

Return to Adult Vacation Testimonials