Last day mini

Last day mini

Postby Amoore » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:15 pm

There has been some discussion on what to do the last day at SPAV. Well last year I did what most do and just relax with my main, pack my bags etc... most other quest I have talked to about say pretty much the same, but I decided to change it up this visit. I Talked to Frank the night before and reserved a mini. I remember last year there where girls that I regretted not spending any time with and this last day mini for a few hours was well worth it. In a few hours we spent a wonderful time together, full service plus. Simply Amazing. She did not say it ( the mini ) but it was like she was saying, " Here is what you have to look forward to when you come back and choose me " !!! And as far as the money goes here near me the best I can get in a bad 30 massage, and a quicky 5 minute hand job that breaks my penis. But back to a positive note. If I am able on my next visit my ;last day I plan to repeat this last day mini. Have fun everybody it is why we are here. :D
Amoore

The following user would like to thank Amoore for this post
EasyRyder

Re: Last day mini

Postby jayeff » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Sure Amoore my friend and i waited for your depature to spent time with your mini but as they say good things happen who wait :lol:
Hoping to see you again.
jayeff
Past Guest

Return to Adult Vacation Testimonials