Another Trip !

Another Trip !

Postby btls101 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:15 pm

Had another trip to Franks, was my 2nd and it gets better every time, hot chicas, good food, fun guests, and all around awesome time again (Aug 17th-24th).

Had 4 minis (E,F,L,R) and kept my main G the whole 8 days and let me tell you can't go wrong with her if your into the alpha female type she definitely is it. Great companion as well and awesome date to go out with.

Met 2 other guest:
beavers
scorpio

All real fun guys and smart in different areas of life. That's what's really underrated about trips to Franks is the valuable people you can meet at the resort and party with.

I'm also gonna have to tone down the length of stay just to better contain the high to a 4-5 day next time.

Stayed in for the most part and the staff does a great job as usual, especially the cooks, I love the food at Franks it just hits the spot every time. I'm just not used to the constant 3 meal a day eating which I only eat 1 per day at home. Cause I'm really into fasting (Religiously Fasting). Just to maintain good shape and health.

Depending on how my farming harvest goes on in Ontario, Canada here , I may try and make it back mid-November for a trip as my birthday is around there and just by seeing the pics, I can only imagine the fun as a 27 year old !

Anyway I consider Frank like a dad to me, great morning coffee conversations. And just an all around great business owner with nothing but the best intentions. Louis great driver as usual really knows how to drive in the DR as we all know it can be pretty reckless driving at times there. Anyway your safe with Louis all the way from Punta Cana.

Here are some pictures as usual.

Thanks!
Peace Out!
Get Some!
Cheers!

btls101
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
btls101
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank btls101 for this post
Bazman, EasyRyder, HBergeron, Roamingman, tefoster57

Re: Another Trip !

Postby Rumbai » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:11 am

Great report btls101, and I love the pictures. After a little absence from Franks I hope to return very soon. As always I know the great girls will be waiting along with the great food.

Rumbai
Rumbai
Past Guest

Postby Don Frank » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:00 am

Hi btls101
Thanks you very much for your great report , pics and wonderful testimonial,
I am missing the conversation and the coffee very early morning with you, it was a great time,
Well my friend thanks again for coming , and we will be here waiting for you to celebrate your birthday.
Wishing you all the best and please take care
Frank
Don Frank
Site Administrator

Postby Roamingman » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:35 pm

Hi btls101,
Great report and pictures! It's been only a month since my trip and I'm working hard to find some way to return before the end of the year. I hope our paths cross in the future.
-- Roamingman
Roamingman
Past Guest

Postby Phatdaddy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:45 pm

Sounds like you had a great time
Phatdaddy
Past Guest

Return to Adult Vacation Testimonials