Girl friend

Girl friend

Postby robt.5 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:28 pm

If there is any one out there who is not sure about what to expect from a visit to Frank’s let me give you a little insight. The term “girlfriend” can be misunderstood, It is not like a girlfriend at home. These very lovely ladies (if chosen) will do everything in their power to make your stay a very, very memorable one. They truly take the time to understand your individuality and go that one step farther to make your stay fantastic . Get off the fence my friends, you will not be sorry. Your friend robt. 5
robt.5
Past Guest

Re: Girl friend

Postby mntx66 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:06 pm

Interesting...
Universal Definition: Girlfriend = Drama = Your Mileage May Very = Two Way Street...

I have had many incredible visits at Franks!
Chica drama is in the fine print :)
mntx66
Past Guest

Postby callowayman » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:22 am

There is chica drama at Frank's - luckily it is out of sight and doesn't involve the guests in any way. The "girlfriend" term is used loosely and actually refers to the fact that the chicas are with you 23 hours a day and the non-transactional nature of Frank's place. Guests don't have to go hunting for chicas like they do in Sosua lol.

Having said this - one can develop a "relationship" with a particular favorite chica where both people really get to know each other. When this happens - the chica can get a little demanding with her guest. It's all in good fun as the chicas are there to please us. I have had the pleasure of getting to know several chicas quite well and they certainly let me have it behind closed doors. :D
callowayman
Past Guest

Postby STE » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:58 am

It can work both ways. You can have a perfect experience with a girl, or the situation can go sour if the drama sets in. You might have a girl where things go so great that you stay with her for multiple days and/or join with her again on a later visit, and then it may go downhill. Not always, but I've known it to happen.
Last edited by STE on Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
STE
Past Guest

Postby thiawroane » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:29 am

Interesting...

I do not come here for a girlfriend per se. Have enough of that at home. But the companionship is delightful, the experience is fun, and the sex CAN be awesome. CAN is emphasized, because these women have certain skills and limits that are not always up to comparison with someone who truly enjoys having sex with you. It becomes more of an act, which is unappealing to me. Good theatre, not the best sex I've ever had. On the other hand, when it is not an act, it matches the physical female response. No details, you know what I'm talking about. That, friends, is AWESOME!

IMHO, there is nothing more beautiful than a woman in sexual ecstasy, and the glow on their faces afterwards.

Never done the sport fucking thing in Sosua or Boca Chica, and never will. Not with Frank's All-Star Cast!
thiawroane
Past Guest

Postby Don Frank » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:48 am

Hi Thiawroane.
Thanks you very much for coming, was a big pleasure to have you here, Thanks for your great testimonial
Very glad to hear that you had a wonderful time, very good report of your experience,
Hoping to see you again, and wishing you all the best.
Frank
Don Frank
Site Administrator

Return to Adult Vacation Testimonials