I spent 5 nights at Frank's resort the last week of January. This was my third trip.
I was gonna write a long testimonial, but decided to make this one short.
Highlights of my trip
- First and foremost, the girl I spent time with. (The second girl. The first girl and I didn't click and I switched.) She was cute as a button, delightful and very fun. I was smitten and still am. I really want to see her again.
- Food at the resort (Omelet, french toast, fish and chicken soup are some of my favorites.)
- Jeep Safari (a bit different from what I expected, but was still worth doing at least once. )
- Conversation with other guests (B, J, A and J), especially during the “telephone time”
- Presidente Light
A few tips
1. The stereo at the resort can play mp3 files. If you want to play your favorite songs, I recommend you to bring a USB stick loaded with mp3 files.
2. I brought a $50.00 Amazon fire tablet with me and used Google Translate to communicate with the girls. If you are looking for a cheap translator, I highly recommend this tablet. After installing the google play store, you can download pretty much any app you want.
One thing I need to mention is how honest Frank is. After I made payment in full, Frank noticed that the special offer applied to me and gave some money back to me. I was very impressed with his honesty.
Last but not the least, I would like to thank Frank and Mercedes for their hospitality. I sure will return again. (Actually, I am thinking about making another trip on the July 4th weekend. )