Snow Snow Snow

Snow Snow Snow

Postby jacksont » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:20 pm

anyone else experiencing sucky weather; we rarely get snow in Vancouver and wouldn't you know it may have to drive a little earlier because of idiots driving on slippery roads. Looks like lots of rain next week at SPAV but i'm definitely OK with that just need a few hours here and there of beach and i'm good :mrgreen:
jacksont
Past Guest

Re: Snow Snow Snow

Postby jettway » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:03 pm

jacksont wrote:anyone else experiencing sucky weather; we rarely get snow in Vancouver and wouldn't you know it may have to drive a little earlier because of idiots driving on slippery roads. Looks like lots of rain next week at SPAV but i'm definitely OK with that just need a few hours here and there of beach and i'm good :mrgreen:

It's not often that it consistently rains day in and day out in the DR. First thing about travel to the Caribbean; never, ever, EVER believe the weather reports. Why? Because there's ALWAYS a chance of showers or thunderstorms in the forecast. Usually, it will rain in the afternoon hours then sunny before sunset. Other times, it will rain in the morning, clear up by noon and sweltering heat until sunset. You never know so don't plan it. Dominicans don't worry about such things. I've never seen a Dominicano with an umbrella for instance. The weather is what it is. Life doesn't stop when the weather starts so you'll be able to enjoy whatever activity you planned.
jettway
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank jettway for this post
jacksont

Snow Snow Snow

Postby Kambuct » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:37 am

I can remember being so frustrated as a kid waiting because Tewksbury was so low in the alphabet

Anyone else remember finding out a snow day by hearing the blasts on the horn at the fire station?
Kambuct

Return to General Topics not related to the resort or your vacation