Is there a pool? Will you be adding one?

Here is where you will find the most asked questions by our new member. If you don't see your question answered feel free to ask it here.

Is there a pool? Will you be adding one?

Postby SysAdmin » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi All,

We have been trying to take the questions that we seem to hear alot and post them on the forums for everyone. On my last 3 visits to the resort I have heard guests ask, seen several posts on the forums asking, and have received a few emails to the reservations address all asking about a pool at the resort; so I thought this would be the perfect question to answer publicly for everyone.

The resort does not a have pool or a jacuzzi at this time and while there is always a possibility in the future (never say never) that one may be added, it is very unlikely. The reason for this is 2 fold, first, lovely Juan Dolio beach is less than 50 meters across the street. Secondly, and most important we feel, the cost of building a pool or jacuzzi in the Dominican Republic is extremely expensive and in order to pay for that we would have to pass that cost onto our clients. We simply do not feel that the price increase necessary to allow us to install a pool would add value to our vacation packages in the end. We currently offer the best prices, the best service, and the best value on adult vacations on the island and these items remain our priorities for our clients.

Thanks,

SysAdmin
SysAdmin
Site Administrator

Re: Is there a pool? Will you be adding one?

Postby SysAdmin » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:35 am

To update this post, the resort does currently have an above ground pool that we have added for the convenience of our guests. We do not know in the long term how long it may stay or if we will be keeping it at all as the maintenance is very high and most guests just prefer to go across the street to the beach so it gets very very little use. For now though we do indeed have a pool.

SysAdmin
SysAdmin
Site Administrator

Postby itguy20171 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:10 am

Is the above ground pool still there?
itguy20171
Past Guest

Postby Rumbai » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:21 am

I was there a week ago and yes they still have the above ground pool.
Rumbai
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank Rumbai for this post
itguy20171

Return to Frequently Asked Questions