Safe Sex and the Resort

Here is where you will find the most asked questions by our new member. If you don't see your question answered feel free to ask it here.

Safe Sex and the Resort

Postby SysAdmin » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:39 am

We do require safe sex at the the resort at all times without exception. Condoms are required for oral sex as well as intercourse. Please do not email us asking if we will allow it or make an exception as the answer is a resounding NO. We fully believe in safety first for both our staff and our guests. We will immediately terminate without discussion any staff member that we find out has engaged in unsafe sex.

SysAdmin
SysAdmin
Site Administrator

Re: Safe Sex and the Resort

Postby funguy » Sun May 05, 2013 2:42 pm

I have a question about performing oral sex on the chicas. Allowed or not ?
funguy

Postby mrbx6 » Mon May 06, 2013 6:31 pm

I would hope that's part of the fun & between you and her.
mrbx6
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank mrbx6 for this post
kenroc05, Phatdaddy

Postby SysAdmin » Mon May 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Well the answer is yes and no on this one. From the resort's perspective this is fine, however from the chica's perspective it really depends on the chica. Some will allow it and some wont. If this is something that you would definitely like, the best course of action is to let Frank guide to you to chicas that are amenable; this way you aren't disappointed if you choose one who isn't interested in that.

SysAdmin
SysAdmin
Site Administrator

The following user would like to thank SysAdmin for this post
mrbx6

Postby RDM1959 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:15 pm

In regards, to the statement made by the system administrator. I agree with 100%. I was interested with the question that "Funguy" stated:
funguy wrote:I have a question about performing oral sex on the chicas. Allowed or not ?
I was surprised that some "Chicas" may be opposed to having oral sex performed on them by guests at the resort. Of course, having limited options with preforming different moves, because having a disability (Cerebral Palsy) which effects my balance and coordination in my legs. So combine that with a "Chica" that doesn't want oral sex perform on her. It would really damping my excitement in the bedroom, and would want me to change "Chica's" quickly? In the above statement, it stated was to let "Frank" be your guide if you want "Specific" things that you want with your "Chica". Now, that may be a little too much to ask for wouldn't it? One item that I would like a "Chica" to have is a small or large "landing strip," or "Bush." Instead of being clean shaven. However, if she is. This wouldn't disappoint me. If you have any opinions let me know. RDM1959.
RDM1959

Postby kenroc05 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:27 am

Prob nobody wants to state opinions about this as this is a topic majority of us do not think should be openly discussed. The ladies are companions for a holiday and are proud of the role they play in creating exceptional holiday experiences for us. Just like the student ambassadors for 2015 World Fair that will interact with every visitor to the pavilion will truly be ambassadors for their country to the world, these ladies are ambassadors for all that visit their resort and area. Many ladies at competing resorts refuse to have their pictures shown on websites, but SPAV website is very open and professional. Visitors all report that the staff there is very open to discuss personal matters and will provide assistance where possible on these types of questions.
kenroc05

Return to Frequently Asked Questions