What sets Satisfaction Plus Adult Vacations apart?

Here is where you will find the most asked questions by our new member. If you don't see your question answered feel free to ask it here.

What sets Satisfaction Plus Adult Vacations apart?

Postby SysAdmin » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:11 am

What set us apart from the other resorts is actually several things.

First, we are the only resort where the owner/manager himself personally takes care of each guest's needs from personally picking them up at the airport (there are always exceptions to this one when we have multiple guests arriving or departing fairly close together so sometimes a taxi is necessary due to time constraints), getting them settled into their room, to taking their meal order at every meal. This type of interaction with the guests gives Frank the incentive to make sure that the guests are happy and are getting everything they would like. Not to mention you are talking to the head honcho right there, no response of "I will have to talk to the boss about that".

Second, our girls are on staff for our resort and our resort alone. They live/stay on the property except when they are visiting home and do not work for the local clubs as so many other resorts allow their girls to do or that is where they get there girls from. many times you are actually taken to a club to choose your companion.

Third, we are a private hotel. No one except the guests, the employees, and the occasional repairmen there to do work are even allowed inside the property. This prevents the problems that you have at the more public hotels where you might be sitting there having a meal with your companion while there are a bunch of children at the next table.
SysAdmin
Site Administrator

The following user would like to thank SysAdmin for this post
adameve, Crooks

Re: What sets Satisfaction Plus Adult Vacations apart?

Postby kemosabey » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Needless to say, Frank is a perfect gentleman. He is there to make sure your stay is the very best. I can speak from experience. For me, Frank was a friend, who could get things done. Starting from the ride from the airport, I knew right away I was going to have a great time. Frank conveys that with his gentlemanly people skills. Frank has his entire staff convey a warm feeling of the resort. The entire tone of the resort is peaceful, relaxing and made for the client.
Frank made sure I had my favorite brand of liquor. I only drink one thing and had it there in a heartbeat. He keeps his word, keeps the resort immaculate and the girls are are your girlfriends while you are with them. The resort is safe, secure and only the clients of the resort are allowed in.
In short, Frank runs a great ship!

Oh yes, when Frank took my back to the airport for the return flight, he knew everyone there and got me thru in a blink. It was the fastest I ever got to the gate. Thank you Frank..

I hope to return very shortly and enjoy another great vacation.
kemosabey
Past Guest

Postby MH16 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:49 pm

I can echo the sentiments of kemosabey...

This is truely an experience like no other. From the time Frank picks you up, you are well taken of for the duration of your stay and beyond. Imagine, Frank even filled out my departing immigration form!

He is always around and willing assist when needed. Most other places leave you to fend for yourself.
His staff and his girls are all courteous. You are truely a King at Satisfaction Plus :!:

Im yet to give my testimonial but I have soo much to write, I don't know where to start! :D

There is only one bad experience at Satisfaction Plus - that is when the time comes to leave :cry:
MH16

Postby Don Frank » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks very much to kemosabey and MH16
i appreciate all your great commentary, was a pleasure for us to have both here,
i want to wish you all the best in this year 2013, thanks
frank
Don Frank
Resort Manager

Postby kemosabey » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Frank, you are most welcome!
How come you didn't fill out my immigration form? I guess you knew I was a schoolteacher and schoolteacher's do their own forms, from all the practice, I filled out more forms than I had books and chalk combined(Ha Ha)!!!

Frank, you are one of my all time favorite people. I can't wait to see you again!
I tell everyone about the wall!
I had to stand on a step stool to write on it! I had a blast just doing that!
Everything is so much fun and so enjoyable, thanks so much to you and your wife.
You both can be very proud of the fantastic job you have done with you resort!

I am looking forward to my next trip.

Oh yes, would you please do me a favor and change me from Newbie on your website list.
Thank you so very much!

See you very soon!
Last edited by kemosabey on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
kemosabey
Past Guest

Postby kemosabey » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Just what I was saying. Ask and it shall be done.
Thanks again, Frank!
I am now an official past guest!

Frank, the next time I come, can I Fed Ex. my golf clubs to your resort, to have them waiting for me?

Thank you.
Kemo
kemosabey
Past Guest

Postby Don Frank » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi kemo
there is not any problem if you send your glof club, but tomorrow morning i will find out
with the golf office the full price to play, then you can check what is much better for you.
frank
Don Frank
Resort Manager

The following user would like to thank Don Frank for this post
kemosabey

Postby islandchicalover » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:29 pm

I agree completely with what both of you wrote about Franks place. You can't find another great host like Frank and his wife. What more can anyone ask for? Private place, great food, close to the beach and oh the best chicas in all of DR. Other places there claim to be the best but they don't even come close to what Frank has there. Why anyone would want to go to a place that is in the public eye baffles me. We're on vacation from the real world and the last thing that I want to be around is strangers and families in a dirty hotel. Its our hard earned money to be able to go to paradise, spend the time and money wisely, go to Franks and no other place. Its why I go back there to escape. Thank you Frank for everything you have done for me over the years and I'm looking forward to seeing you and everyone there in May for another fantastic birthday on the best place on earth. I think a new record will be broken on 11 May. ICL
islandchicalover
Past Guest

Postby kemosabey » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Frank, do you play golf?
kemosabey
Past Guest

Postby Don Frank » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:20 pm

THANKS YOU VERY ISLANDCHICALOVER
I APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS , IT HELP US TO CONTINUE WORKING HARD,
I KNOW THAT YOU WILL BRAKE THE RECORD ??????????????SOON ALL WILL KNOW
THE NEW RECORD, WE ARE WAITNG FOR YOU TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY.
THANKS MY FRIEND
FRANK
Don Frank
Resort Manager

Next

Return to Frequently Asked Questions