What sets Satisfaction Plus Adult Vacations apart?

Here is where you will find the most asked questions by our new member. If you don't see your question answered feel free to ask it here.

Re: What sets Satisfaction Plus Adult Vacations apart?

Postby Rumbai » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:16 am

I have traveled to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong etc. in South East Asia. What sets Franks apart is the GFE experience that can come from a 24 hour a day companion. I agree with STE if the chemistry is not there go imididatly to Frank and switch them out. There is no reason to spend time with a girl if you are not hitting it off.

Rumbai
Rumbai
Past Guest

Postby rockc123 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:11 pm

I agree with STE and Rumbai there never a problem switching the girls. Frank will make anything great. But he can't do something if he don't know. He is very easy to talk to about anything and no one judges you for switching.
rockc123
Past Guest

Postby thiawroane » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:33 pm

I have a broad global experience (Vegas, China, Singapore, Amsterdam, and DR over many years at a former resort in Boca Chica, Costa Caribe timeshare, and Puerto Plata). I've only been here once. Time/family/work limits my playtime. What set this place apart for me was the ability of Frank to make a fast exception, the incredible beauty of the ladies, and the level of care experienced on ALL levels. Oh yeah, and you guys.

Overall, this place is very special. I wish I could visit more, but I'm trying...
thiawroane
Past Guest

Previous

Return to Frequently Asked Questions