Best Time of the Year

Here is where you will find the most asked questions by our new member. If you don't see your question answered feel free to ask it here.

Best Time of the Year

Postby Mike1961 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi, I am new here and am thinking of making my first trip. What time of the year is the best time for
a visit? I am thinking April or May, any ideas. Thanks. :o
Mike1961

Re: Best Time of the Year

Postby Juan Dolio » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Well for me any time of the year is a good one Mike...

But April-May weatherwise is a very good choice... Not too hot and not too big a chance of rain...

Although when it rains then it is usually very short (max 1 hour) and it is kinda refreshing...

But the chicas look very beautiful any time of the year...

JD
Juan Dolio

Postby Drwax » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:00 pm

I agree with JD ive been in feb april and now july and all 3 times the weather was perfect. I don't think there really is a bad time of year in the DR allthough I have never been in nov dec time but im sure it's the same. As for the chicas JD is right, they look great all year round :-)
Drwax
Past Guest

Postby TexasTank2009 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:55 am

I agree with everyone, you cant go wrong anytime of the year with the chicas. I think the weather is pretty much the same year round except for the humidity. I have been in March, April, September, and December and I wouldnt hesitate returning during any of those times but I would have to say my favorite was December as the humidity was significantly lower and it was significantly higher in September.

The great thing as JD said is that if it does rain it is usually very short and even if you get caught out on an excursion in it it isnt bad and is over before you know it.

I would say just take the plunge whenever you feel like it I'm sure you wont be disappointed in the weather, or the chicas ;)

TexasTank2009
TexasTank2009
Past Guest

Postby wink48 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Let me chime in here...

Absolutely agree with everyone about not worrying about the weather. And that comes from someone who has been in the DR just about every month on the calendar over the past couple of years. Never too cold! And when it's hot outside then the choices are take a dip at the beach or go inside and experience another kind of heat with the chica(s)! If it's raining then get wet or go inside and.... You get the idea.

wink is looking forward to any kind of weather mother nature offers on the 26th!
wink48
Past Guest

Return to Frequently Asked Questions