Smoking

Smoking

Postby Seandowl27 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:39 pm

Hi all,
I'm a newbie trying to get as much information as I can. I'm hoping to book within the next couple weeks and this is the only place I'm looking at. Question - is smoking permitted in the rooms? Outside? Do the chicas smoke or have a preference?

One of my bad vices i know and I really need to give up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Seandowl27

Re: Smoking

Postby Rumbai » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:55 pm

I am not a smoker but from my observation most of the guest that do smoke do so outside on the patio. I have never seen any of the girls smoke nor have I ever tasted smoke when kissing them. You will have to ask Frank about smoking in the rooms but I have not seen ash trays in the room nor do they smell of smoke.

Rumbai.
Rumbai
Past Guest

Postby Artx » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:44 am

I am a "vacation smoker". While at Franks place smoking was permitted in the room and on the patio. I did not smoke while others were eating so as not to disturb them and hardly smoked in the room as not to disturb my chicas (though they never complained). As best as I could determine, the chicas do not smoke, at least not in front of the guests. Frank is a reformed smoker himself so he is understanding of us sinners...lol
Artx
Past Guest

Postby Phatdaddy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:50 am

I have never asked but I have always assumed that there was no smoking in the rooms . I am an x smoker , but I always must smoke when I have some drinks . So I often find myself smoking at franks . I do not believe any of the girls smoke as I have never seen any of them smoking . I have never been asked by any of them for one either . Not at the resort or when out . I also don't usually smoke inside anywhere out of just being nice for nonsmokers . And I have assumed that none of the girls smoke . So I would not want to smoke up a room that they have to stay in . But that's all me you would have to ask frank because I have never asked that question .
Phatdaddy
Past Guest

Postby TxTallTales » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:36 am

I'm an occasional cigar smoker and since the DR makes some of the best cigars around I'll hopefully be able to partake of a few while down there. Of course a cigar is a little different than a cigarette, so I'd be more likely to enjoy one outside or on the beach. Does anyone know if there's a place to buy them near the resort?
TxTallTales
Past Guest

Postby SuperD » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:58 am

As a non-smoker, I am delighted to say that I never saw one of SPAV's Chicas with a cigarette. I hope that you would step outside to the patio if you smoke while there.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.
SuperD
Past Guest

Smoking cigars (TxTallTales)

Postby Phatdaddy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:05 am

TxTallTales wrote:I'm an occasional cigar smoker and since the DR makes some of the best cigars around I'll hopefully be able to partake of a few while down there. Of course a cigar is a little different than a cigarette, so I'd be more likely to enjoy one outside or on the beach. Does anyone know if there's a place to buy them near the resort?

If you look at my pictures TxTallTales the trip that I took where the girls rode horses down to the falls , one of the stops on the trip before you get to the falls is a cigar "factory" lol (it is more of a little shop) but they make there own and will make them fresh for you right there as well as have some that you can buy . I very rarely smoke cigars so I did not say much about it . But it might be a trip for you .
Phatdaddy
Past Guest

Postby TxTallTales » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:21 pm

After a little research I found out the one of the largest cigar factories in the world, rolling several premium brands is in La Romana, not too far from the resort. They give tours and have quite the selection for sale. There is also a much smaller factory in Santo Domingo.

Not sure if I want to do either this first trip, but it's something to think about.
TxTallTales
Past Guest

Postby TxTallTales » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:01 am

Didn't have to look any further than the beach to find my cigars. One of the vendors had boxes of Cuban knock-offs. 25 fake Cuban Cohibas for 45 bucks. Surprisingly good cigars for less than 2 bucks apiece.
TxTallTales
Past Guest

Return to Adult Vacation Information