age difference

age difference

Postby fryboy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:44 pm

Hi there
Only 3 months wait here til paradise. However it's giving me too much time to think. Is there going to be an issue with me being thirty years difference with the chicas? Can a chica turn down a casting.

thanks

fryboy
fryboy
Past Guest

Re: age difference

Postby kenroc05 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:32 am

If you read through this forum you will see that many of the clients are that much older and some are even much older. These ladies love older men. A younger acquaintance who travels to the Dominican to holiday and pick up women claims that he would make out better with women there if he were older. And he is a handsome dude. His theory is that women there can go out with as many young good looking bucks as they want but find older men treat them better. What other theories are there?
kenroc05

Postby Daddy506 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:19 am

Hey Fryboy,

Just like Kenroc05 said you will have no problem due to age. I have been there to paradise twice and returning for my third trip soon and each time have been in the presence of older men who had no problems with the chicas. Go to Franks paradise and leave all your worries behind.

Also, chicas will not turn you down, if anything they will try to set themselves apart from the others to win your attention.
Daddy506
Past Guest

Postby jettway » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:34 am

fryboy wrote:Hi there
Only 3 months wait here til paradise. However it's giving me too much time to think. Is there going to be an issue with me being thirty years difference with the chicas? Can a chica turn down a casting.

thanks

fryboy

The question of age comes up in the game every so often. No need to fret. Here's the real deal as told to me by other guys, chicas and my own experience:
-Chicas generally prefer older guys (35+). Is it because we're so awesome? Nope. It's because we have money and don't quibble with the cash. Younger guys feel that because of their youth they can get along easier with the girls and have explosive sexual encounters. Most girls don't agree and prefer the easy going disposition of the older gent.

-Chicas still like younger guys though right? Yes, they like younger guys who are Dominican and will have them as husbands/boyfriends. If you're not a Dominican then you're a gringo. The rules are different for Dominican men vs. Foreign men.

-Chicas know the rules of the game. None would be involved in sex work if they didn't understand the demographics of their customers. Most couldn't care less about what you do for a living, where you live or how interesting you are. That doesn't mean they don't care for you or dislike you, it's just that they have a job to do and it's to make you happy. They compete with one another to get the attention of the best men. The "best" are the ones who are more likely to make return visits, take them out, buy them a gift or two, enjoy themselves and leche(orgasm) within a reasonable time period. Length of time spent is a big one too. If you wife up a chica for several days that's a big ego boost and a nice payday for her.

So what's the first thing the girls notice in sizing you up? Hygiene. Your hands, feet and mouth(breath) are important because you'll be touching them and they don't like stank dudes. I remember a chica once who had to deal with some difficult fellas. The guys didn't wash and just carried themselves like slobs; the chicas hated them and spoke of them disdainfully(to each other of course).

Always important to remember that chicas are women. Women have preferences and it may have absolutely nothing to do with you as a man. If you don't get a positive signal from a chica in the casting, it's Ok. Find the ones that are on your vibe and rock on. :D
jettway
Past Guest

Postby STE » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:42 am

The chicas know that many of the guests there are older men, and that's what they have to deal with. I'm sure this must be explained to them when they are hired. They want the work, to earn the money. The experienced ones are familiar with, and understanding about, what it's like to be with an older man, although others may still have to learn it. If a chica does not want to be with you, she may show it by her attitude during casting, so you have to watch for that; always select one who shows interest and enthusiasm and tries to attract your attention. Many will act caring and affectionate, even though they're doing their job. In most cases, you will have a good time. If something doesn't work out, you can always change girls.
STE
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank STE for this post
99Hootowl99

Postby racing933 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:09 pm

Fryboy,

Everything stated here is correct. Older men are more emotionally mature. They usually have more money (very important factor), and they know how to enjoy the moment. Younger guys are on a whole different trip. I just had my first trip last month, and no one was under 35. I am 55, and my two chicas of 21 and 23 were fine being with me. I think it is fair to say that SPAV caters to older men, and the chicas know that. The young guys are at the clubs in Boca Chica.

You will have the time of your life and you will be served like a king.

Racing933
racing933
Past Guest

Postby fryboy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:41 pm

Thanks guys. I guess i worry too much. Rejection would be a downer. Only 85 more days to go!

Fryboy

ps..i'm trying to learn Spanish on babbel!
fryboy
Past Guest

Postby racing933 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:14 am

Fryboy,

I highly recommend you learn as much Spanish as you can. Don't worry about making mistakes. It is OK. The locals (chicas and others) appreciate when you communicate without the translator.

Best of luck.

Racing.
racing933
Past Guest

Postby ssr22 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:42 am

Flyboy
Relax don't worry about age or anything ,I'm 68 each time I goto Juan Dolio each time is better than the last.
FLYBOY YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME
MgySgt :)
PS I go Twice a year April/Oct
ssr22
Past Guest

age difference

Postby Kambuct » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:10 am

Id not question his age gap so much as his sobriety time. Has he taken all 12 Steps and recovered from alcoholism? If he has, great. If not, he cant give away what he doesnt have.
Kambuct

Return to Adult Vacation Information