[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3926)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4823: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3926)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3926)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4825: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3926)
Gifts for Chicas. • Adult Vacation Information • Adult Vacation Forum

Gifts for Chicas.

Gifts for Chicas.

Postby HBergeron » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:45 am

I know this has been covered in many topics across the boards, but I don't think I've seen this asked.

I am preparing for my February 2020 trip, and I'm beginning to think about and gathering together my Chica gifts. I know many do not bother with gifts for Chicas any more, but I personally enjoy giving small gifts to the ladies that I will be spending time with. This can also lead to a heavy suitcase.

This morning the thought hit me... are there gift cards for Dominican stores that I can get in the US? I see many advantages to giving gift cards with $5 or $10 USD on them to the ladies. They can spend them for things they need/like, or they can mail them home to their families. Plus they would help keep the weight down on the suitcase.
HBergeron
Past Guest

Re: Gifts for Chicas.

Postby Rumbai » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:53 pm

I do not ever remember seeing gift cards for sale there. The other issue is what store are you talking about. Many of these girls come from small towns that do not have any large stores. The DR in the smaller towns is a cash society and only around the tourist areas and Santo Domingo would you use credit cards. That has change a lot since I started coming her but still limited.

I would do a lot more checking into this one before ever considering it. (If you can find a gift card for Jumbo then you are all set) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rumbai
Rumbai
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank Rumbai for this post
HBergeron

Postby HBergeron » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Thanks Rumbai.

Not knowing what stores they have there other than the farmacia and Jumbo it would be difficult. Probably gift cards would be more of an option in someplace like Santo Domingo where they would have more US styled stores. But I did pull up the Jumbo website and they do sell gift cards, but not online. Oh well.

I was just trying to think outside the box on this one. Maybe I'll just put some gold coins in a little bag for them.

:lol:
coins.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HBergeron
Past Guest

Postby Rumbai » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:10 pm

In Santo Domingo they have some american clothing stores and restaurants but no large department stores that I have found. For clothing you could look up the Agora Mall, in Santo Domingo and see the stores there.

You would want to make sure that gifts cards bought in the USA would even work there. Often companies set up different subsidiaries in different countries because of tax laws. And they may have the same names but not be allowed to exchange things like gift cards.

Rumbai
Rumbai
Past Guest

Postby STE » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:07 am

There are small gifts you can buy that don't make the suitcase too heavy. I'm sitting at the airport waiting now while they prepare the plane for my flight to Frank's place. In my luggage are five small gifts: two scanty clothing outfits, two necklace-earring combos, and a set of three-color nail polish that I think will be well-received. The weight is slight, and the overall cost was low. If I can get the chicas to pose in the clothing outfits, I'll share the pictures.

P.S. This is added later, a couple of weeks after my trip: As promised above, here are examples of the two aforementioned scanty clothing outfits I brought, the first, a two-piece top and bottom, the second, a one-piece short top that just managed to cover this girl's ample endowments:

DSCN2583 copy.JPG

DSCN2579 copy.JPG

As a coincidedntal comparison, I'm also inclined to add here, a much younger-looking picture taken over eight years ago (in April 2011) of that same girl from the second picture in a similar pose in the exact same spot: the front right corner of room 7.

1236.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by STE on Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
STE
Past Guest

Postby HBergeron » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:19 pm

It sounds like the gift card thing would not work out. I knew I would have to be able to order them from the DR in DR Pesos, or pick them up when I got there... provided a store would have a kiosk of store cards like Publix, Walgreens, etc have here. Well it was a good thought in theory.

So far I figure I'll put together some sort of a little bag for the girls in the casting with chocolate, lip balm, and some sort of funny toy like the emoji stress balls I put in a bundle for the girls in my June casting.

For my mains/secondaries, I was thinking a canvass tote containing a sarong, a bracelet, and a couple of bottles of Bath and Body Works lotion. Since I will be there for 7 nights/8 days I was thinking I would swap chicas halfway through my trip. The totes, sarong, and bracelets will probably take up more room than weight; but the bottles of lotions are what will add the weight.

I also saw first hand how the girls will show off the gifts that guys bring them. I walked around the corner and there was my main having other girls smell of her arms where she had put the perfumed lotion on. She showed them the bracelet I gave her, and she pantomimed tying a sarong around her waist while she was talking to them. I was glad she got to show off some to the other girls.

Maybe I'll think up something besides lotion... although I know the ladies love their perfumed lotions. Maybe a animal face sleep mask, animal face facial masks, cat ear headbands, or animal face shower caps. I've got a whole Amazon list (private of course) of stuff I run across that look like it would make a good gift.
HBergeron
Past Guest

Postby mntx66 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:54 pm

In my experience, of course the girls love gifts of any type...and they will always thank you immensely!

I have brought ‘heavy’ luggage with T-shirts, lingerie, bandanas, and jewelry. In the end, like all gifts, objects/things are relevant. Keep in mind, the girls have their own needs...sometimes with family...sometimes with medical, and etc...

Perhaps a solution might be:
1) Bring your girl to the mall
2) Bring your girl to Jumbo
3) Bring your girl to the Farmacia

Give them an allowance...You might discover what they really want and need is not at all what you thought :D

Best of luck my friend!
mntx66
Past Guest

Postby callowayman » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:15 am

I just take the chicas to the mall....give them a set amount of cash and a few hours to shop. I suggest a morning trip to Agora Mall in Santo Domingo. There is a nice coffee shop where you can relax while they shop. You can then grab lunch with your chicas then head back to Frank's. It's a fun little excursion and the chica(s) will show their appreciation later on in the bedroom :D
callowayman
Past Guest

Postby Phatdaddy » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:00 am

Just to chime in here quickly so everybody knows ,,, gift cards purchased here in the USA will not work in the DR or anywhere overseas . I know this for a fact so like an example would be if you think your giving a great gift to your girl and give her a victoria secrets gift card purchased in the USA ,,, it will not work out side the USA
Phatdaddy
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank Phatdaddy for this post
HBergeron

Postby HBergeron » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:50 am

HBergeron
Past Guest

Return to Adult Vacation Information