How does SPAV compare to CFI

How does SPAV compare to CFI

Postby jrs4743 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:01 pm

I have almost made my decision. The only other place that seems to compare is CFI-club fantasy island. Can anyone give any feedback on how they compare?
jrs4743

Re: How does SPAV compare to CFI

Postby Rumbai » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:15 am

I have never been to CFI but it is one of the places I considered before choosing SPAV. For various reason one being this forum I finally choose SPAV and after three visits last year I am already planning my first visit in 2017.

Rumbai
Rumbai
Past Guest

Postby Mlbrms » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:56 am

I have been to both, and they are both a great experience. How can you go wrong!
I do favor SPAV for various reasons. Number 1 is Frank and how easy he makes everything. If you want to go to Santo Domingo, tell Frank. If you want to go to the water park, tell Frank. If you want to exchange money, tell Frank. Frank makes your trip entirely stress free and easy.
I enjoy the lineup and playing pool, having a movie night or any other activity where you are with all of the chicas. The beach is close and private, you can rent a table and chairs at the beach for about $5 or so per day.
Nice shops, restaurants and bars are close by if you choose to venture out of the resort.
It is a more relaxed feel than Boca Chica.
To me, the main reason to choose SPAV is Frank, he is truly a wonderful person.
Book your flight and enjoy!
Mlbrms
Past Guest

Postby UnkleLemmy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:06 pm

I've been to both a SPA blows CFI out of the water. For one Frank lives on-site, BD does not. Nor do the chicas. Also CFI is a resort open to everyone. There were families with small children while I was there. Awkward. But most importantly the chicas treat you so much better at SPA. They really make you feel like a king.
UnkleLemmy
Past Guest

Return to Adult Vacation Information