Booking

Booking

Postby andregrossman123 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:35 pm

Just a thought and I have not been able to find the info out on the forum. Can you book an individual chica in advance of your stay?
andregrossman123

Re: Booking

Postby marmite » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:42 pm

andregrossman123 wrote:Just a thought and I have not been able to find the info out on the forum. Can you book an individual chica in advance of your stay?

Yes it is possible , tho as its your first visit i wouldn't suggest it as by booking a chica you are limiting your own choices , if you need further details can always drop me a PM
marmite
Past Guest

Postby tefoster57 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:10 pm

I agree with marmite, I would strongly suggest the casting the first couple of trips. You can’t really tell how a chica will interact with you just by their photos. While there aren’t any bad choices, the casting will let you gauge their “eagerness” by their gestures, questions, smiles, etc.. My 1st 2 trips I did the casting, and had a great time. Now for my next 2 trips, I’ve been able to prebook different Chicas as I’ve had time to interact with several. I don’t go to get married, just to have a great time, and believe me I’ll be doing a couple of minis to gauge future trips. Hope you are able to get to Frank’s and you’ll see what we mean. Read through some of the fourms, and you’ll read other veterans thoughts on the subject. Enjoy your trip :)
tefoster57
Past Guest

Postby Rumbai » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:23 pm

In general Frank does not and may not let first timers pre-book a girl. One of the requirements for pre-booking is you must keep her for a minimum of two days. If the two of you do not hit it off you are going to be stuck. I agree 100% with the other veterans is pre-booking is something you should probably only do with a girl you have been with before and you know there is chemistry there. Otherwise be prepared for a possible two days of misery or paying extra to bring in another girl.

I have seen so many guest go for the prettiest face or their ideal body type and not pay attention to body language during their castings. There are there are some really good stories in some of the trip reports and I saw a classic example of this earlier this year. The other guest and I still laugh about it and I will let him jump in and tell his story.

Rumbai
Rumbai
Past Guest

Postby HARLEYGUY101 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:22 pm

My first visit was about a month ago. I can relate to what the others are saying because most of it I found to be true. What I did was to switch often, have mini's solo and invite extra chicas on the outings. This way I got to know each one and see where there was some chemistry. The other guests are right, the ones I found most attractive were not the best for me. My 2nd visit is in November. Out of the 11 chicas I got to know, I have 3 on my short list. In 50 days from now, they will be my first choices. I see a new face or two in the group so they will be my first choice for mini's and to invite on outings. By my 3rd visit in March, I hope to have a favorite and a back up. Then I may start booking my favorite.

To sum it up, I wouldn't suggest booking at first. Switch and get to know everyone. Have solo mini's. Go on outings. See where there is some chemistry. At Franks, there are no bad choices. Some are better then others but they are all good. So enjoy finding the best for you.
HARLEYGUY101
Past Guest

Postby callowayman » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:37 am

Rumbai wrote:In general Frank does not and may not let first timers pre-book a girl. One of the requirements for pre-booking is you must keep her for a minimum of two days. If the two of you do not hit it off you are going to be stuck. I agree 100% with the other veterans is pre-booking is something you should probably only do with a girl you have been with before and you know there is chemistry there. Otherwise be prepared for a possible two days of misery or paying extra to bring in another girl.

I have seen so many guest go for the prettiest face or their ideal body type and not pay attention to body language during their castings. There are there are some really good stories in some of the trip reports and I saw a classic example of this earlier this year. The other guest and I still laugh about it and I will let him jump in and tell his story.

Rumbai

Listen to Rumbai’s advice on this one. I had pre-selected 1-2 chicas but went through the casting instead. I ended up with an amazing chica that wasn’t even on my radar.

Besides, the pics do not do the chicas justice. They look way better in person!
callowayman
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank callowayman for this post
Rumbai

Postby rockc123 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:00 am

I have to agree the pictures don't even come close to how beautiful they are.
rockc123
Past Guest

Postby andregrossman123 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:31 pm

Thanks good point!
andregrossman123

Return to Adult Vacation Information