Congratulations

Congratulations

Postby Rumbai » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:21 am

Frank and Mercedes

Congratulations for having another successful year and all the wonderful memories I have from my times at your place this year. You are such graces host and make everyone feel welcome and no problem is to big for the two of you to solve. I have spent so much time with you this year I feel like part of your family.

I know it has been a long year and I hope the two of you enjoy the next 3 ½ weeks and relax and enjoy the holidays with your family. I look forward to opening your 2019 season with you in January and starting a new set of wonderful memories for 2019.

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo a mi familia.

Rumbai
Rumbai
Past Guest

The following user would like to thank Rumbai for this post
callowayman, jayeff, Sunfest234, TJB

Re: Congratulations

Postby tefoster57 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:16 am

I have to Echo Rumbai’s comment. Congratulations to Frank and Mercedes for another year of providing great memories for me and other guests this past year. Through the difficult times some of us have, your efforts seem to give us some relief and relaxation in our lives. I’d like to pass along my thanks to the entire staff, from the kitchen staff who prepare our meals, the cleaning staff that keep our rooms and clothes clean and especially the Chicas who provide us with some of our fantasies. Wishing you all a safe and prosperous New Year. Enjoy your time off (although you’ll probably be working on the resort making improvements) and looking forward to seeing you again in January
tefoster57
Past Guest

Postby jayeff » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:08 pm

I am just seconding the sentiments of two of my best friends,
Great hosts, more than friends, I have to say more than my own family, no words enough for thanking you both, Frank and Mercedes, for just being there for me in each and every aspect. My thanks to resort staff for making the functioning of resort a well oiled machine. Thanks to all chicas for making our lives more cheerful and attracting us to come more and more to be caught in your charms.
Frank and Mercedes take a well deserved rest, and see you all in 24 days.
jayeff
Past Guest

Postby thiawroane » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:57 am

To reiterate the previous comments. This is a truly special place, with fantastic hosts, great food, and companions who are "deliciosa, hermosa, maravillosa y peligrosa".

I hope to visit your wonderland in the new year, but with a certainty by 2020, God willing!
thiawroane
Past Guest

Return to Adult Vacation Testimonials