Third Trip

Third Trip

Postby panick » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:24 pm

I spent 5 nights at Frank's resort the last week of January. This was my third trip.
I was gonna write a long testimonial, but decided to make this one short.

Highlights of my trip
- First and foremost, the girl I spent time with. (The second girl. The first girl and I didn't click and I switched.) She was cute as a button, delightful and very fun. I was smitten and still am. I really want to see her again. :D
- Food at the resort (Omelet, french toast, fish and chicken soup are some of my favorites.)
- Beach
- Jeep Safari (a bit different from what I expected, but was still worth doing at least once. )
- Conversation with other guests (B, J, A and J), especially during the “telephone time”
- Presidente Light

A few tips
1. The stereo at the resort can play mp3 files. If you want to play your favorite songs, I recommend you to bring a USB stick loaded with mp3 files.
2. I brought a $50.00 Amazon fire tablet with me and used Google Translate to communicate with the girls. If you are looking for a cheap translator, I highly recommend this tablet. After installing the google play store, you can download pretty much any app you want.

One thing I need to mention is how honest Frank is. After I made payment in full, Frank noticed that the special offer applied to me and gave some money back to me. I was very impressed with his honesty.

Last but not the least, I would like to thank Frank and Mercedes for their hospitality. I sure will return again. (Actually, I am thinking about making another trip on the July 4th weekend. )
panick
Past Guest

Re: Third Trip

Postby Don Frank » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:03 pm

HI PANICK
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPORT AND WONDERFUL TESTIMONIAL.,
WAS A PLEASURE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD A
GOOD TIME, WE WANT TO WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, SEE YOU SOON
FRANK
Don Frank
Resort Manager

Postby adameve » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Great Review Panick, I totally agree with you, Frank is very honest and upfront person. And thats one of the reason that regulars keep coming back to Frank's Resort!

I am also working on my vacation, I may try to make it in July, let see.

Cheers
Adam
adameve
Past Guest

Postby jacksont » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Panick thanks for the tip re mp3, was going to burn a cd with music now will just put on stick :D amazing how invaluable a Forum like this is - trip coming up early Feb :mrgreen:
jacksont
Past Guest

Return to Adult Vacation Testimonials